- Must have good motor skills associated with hands and arms.
- Must have good physical strength
- Must have good eye sight
- Requires constant mental attention to machine operation and quality.
- Must be able to move at a fast pace and stand or walk for entire shift.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in an indoor environment with excessive heat and constant noise. (safety equipment is provided)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loads cigarette cartons into the machine magazines on a repetitive basis.
- Sets the stamping machine up by loading rolls of stamps into the machine.
- Maintains continuous attention to product to ensure output quality.
- Numerous machine variables need to be inspected continuously and adjusted as necessary.
- Observe and regulate equipment gauges and sensors
- Report equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Fills out production and quality records as required.
- Must adhere to safe work practices
- Responsible for his/her own safety as well as for his/her crew members.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Assists with the distribution of cigarettes to retail outlets.