- Current Registered Nurse licensure. If licensed in another state, must obtain licensure from the State of Michigan within 90 days of employment.
- General knowledge or experience working with the Native American community preferred.
- Basic computer skills required. Experience working with Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with others for timely job completion.
- Must be able to obtain a satisfactory clearance in accordance with the Indian Child Protection and
- Family Violence Prevention Act Background I nvestigations Policy.
- Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory result of a Security Background Check, preemployment drug screening, and a pre-employment physical.